Prepare for mountain adventure
Snowcat skiing vacations are even more fun when you have the right equipment for deep powder. We do have a special drying room for all your gear, but doubling up on a few items is a good idea.
Recommended Gear List
- Base layers for warm and cold skiing days
- Bathing suit for the sauna
- Beer, wine and anything else you like to drink
- Bib, snowpants or jackets with powder skirts
- Casual clothes for lounging around the lodge
- Goggles with double lens and anti-fog spray
- Powder skis and poles, or a powder board and collapsible poles. Our rental shop carries a variety of models and lengths.
- Ski or snowboard boots
- Two pairs of gloves or mittens