Housekeeper - Now excepting applications the 2018 winter season.
We are looking for energetic, service-oriented individuals to join our Housekeeping team at our boutique private lodge. The housekeeping team ensures a consistently high standard of cleanliness and service is maintained throughout the lodge.
Essential duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans guest rooms, lodge areas and staff bathroom
- Responsible for lodge laundry
- Ensures guest rooms and storage areas are stocked with all supplies and amenities
- Assists chef, sets up dining room table, meal service and washes dishes
- Monitors base station radio as required
- Housekeeping experience is an asset
- Will train candidates that demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Must have a commitment to quality customer service
- Physically fit for frequent standing, walking, bending, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling and lifting
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts which include split shifts, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be able to work effectively as a team
- Must demonstrate honesty and integrity
For more information or to apply for this position, call Billie-Lou toll-free U.S.A. / Canada: